The Best Vegan Pizza
Cooking Time: 20Mins
Prep Time: 10Mins
Hello there, welcome back to my blog. It would seem most of my posts are about vegan food, gets me thinking maybe I should just make this a recipe/vegan life blog already lol. Well, here we have another absolutely delicious lunch/dinner recipe for Vegan Pizza. Check the recipe below, thank me later 🙂
- 1 & 1/2 Cup of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp Vegan Butter
- Pasta Sauce/Tomato Paste
- Garlic Powder
- Your choice of toppings
- Using a large bowl add 1 1/2 Cups of flour, add a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp of melted vegan butter and mixed water into bowl gradually until you get a dough like consistency (add more flour if mixture is too watery or sticky)
- Once the dough is bound kneed into a ball and cover until later.
- Select choice toppings and cut them as desired.
- Remove dough from bowl, sprinkle flour on the rolling surface and roll out the dough to the desired shape. Using a fork, poke tiny holes throughout the dough.
- Spread Pasta Sauce/Tomato paste over dough leaving the edges bare.
- Add your choice of toppings
- Optional: Melt 2tbsps of Vegan butter, add garlic powder and oregano and brush lightly on crust edges of dough for flavor.
- Place in oven at 400F for 20Mins or until crust is lightly brown and completely cooked.
Bon Appetit 🙂