20-25Minute Cooking Time | 4 Servings
Last night I made the most delicious, mouth-watering, savory vegan pasta dish. I made Creamy Avocado Zucchini Pasta + Vegan Parmesan Cheese, from scratch, yes scratch and you can do it too. As you may already know, I’ve been trying out healthier meal options lately, and I’m enjoying it. I must say my photography skills are getting better as well, anyhow back to this dish. Must have items to make creating this meal easier are a Spiralizer & Food Processor.
- 6 Small/Medium Zucchini
- 1/2 Lemon (squeeze for juice)
- 8 Pieces of Asparagus
- 1/2 Large Red Onion
- 1/2 Large White Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- Pinch Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Medium Avocados
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Spiralize Zucchini and place into a large bowl
Vegan Parmesan Cheese
– Place 1/2 cup cashews in the food processor along with 1 diced Clove of Garlic and Salt, use pulse setting to control the final result. You’re looking for a crumb like appearance, not a paste or butter. Place in jar or container for serving.
Creamy Avocado Sauce
– Using a spoon scoop out 4 Avocados into the food processor, add lemon juice and a pinch of Sea Salt and Black Pepper, pour EV Olive Oil in slowly while blending, until you reach a smooth creamy consistency
– Dice up 1 Clove of Garlic, 1/2 Red & White Onion, 8 pieces of Asparagus, 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (Use EV Olive Oil to cook). Place Cherry Tomatoes in the pan last after the Asparagus has cooked through, in order to keep its texture.
Place Vegetables and Avocado Sauce into the bowl with the Zucchini Pasta; toss/mix together and serve with your desired amount of Vegan Parmesan Cheese. Bon Appetite
Thank you for reading, did you try the recipe? I’d like to know how it went. Feel free to subscribe to my email newsletter for updates on upcoming posts.
See you next time 🙂