Vegan Banana Fritters
Prep Time: 5Mins
Cook Time: 5Mins
Have you ever thrown away your bananas that were just sitting around getting brown? Well here is a perfect recipe for good bananas and your more sweeter brown bananas, enjoy 🙂
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Flour
- `1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon, salt & nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp of (brown or white sugar) optional
- Peel bananas and place them into a bowl, with a utensil mash the fruit until its a runny consistency. If there are some small chunks of banana left that’s fine.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar, 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon, salt & nutmeg, and mix into banana mixture evenly.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour into bowl and mix until smooth (not meant to be as solid as dough, it will be more like a pancake consistency)
- With a larger than large spoon of sorts, scoop out some of the mixture and place scoop fulls into frying pan with already hot oil in it.
- Flip each fritter frequently (I like to use a fork to flip them). Once lightly-Medium brown and no mixture ooze out once pressed, it is ready to be served.
- Optional: Top fritters with sugar once served.
Bon Appetit 🙂