Vegan Banana Fritters
Prep Time: 5Mins
Cook Time: 5Mins
Have you ever thrown away your bananas that were just sitting around getting brown? Well here is a perfect recipe for good bananas and your more sweeter brown bananas, enjoy 🙂
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Flour
- `1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon, salt & nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp of (brown or white sugar) optional
- Peel bananas and place them into a bowl, with a utensil mash the fruit until its a runny consistency. If there are some small chunks of banana left that’s fine.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar, 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon, salt & nutmeg, and mix into banana mixture evenly.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour into bowl and mix until smooth (not meant to be as solid as dough, it will be more like a pancake consistency)
- With a larger than large spoon of sorts, scoop out some of the mixture and place scoop fulls into frying pan with already hot oil in it.
- Flip each fritter frequently (I like to use a fork to flip them). Once lightly-Medium brown and no mixture ooze out once pressed, it is ready to be served.
- Optional: Top fritters with sugar once served.
Bon Appetit 🙂
I saw your tweets and thought I will check your website. Have to say it looks very good!
I’m also interested in this topic and have recently started my journey as young entrepreneur.
I’m also looking for the ways on how to promote my website. I have tried AdSense and Facebok Ads, however it is getting very expensive.
Can you recommend something what works best for you?
Would appreciate, if you can have a quick look at my website and give me an advice what I should improve: http://janzac.com/
(Recently I have added a new page about FutureNet and the way how users can make money on this social networking portal.)
I have subscribed to your newsletter. 🙂
Hope to hear from you soon.
Maybe I will add link to your website on my website and you will add link to my website on your website? It will improve SEO of our websites, right? What do you think?