Welcome back to my blog Ladies & Gents, in this blog I’m going to be sharing with you some of my top Luxury shopping wish list items.
- Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Pouch: I would love to get this item for my bigger bag for a touch of organization. Every lady knows the struggle of having your lipstick/lip gloss/make-up rolling around at the bottom of your bag.. And even messing up your bag. Now that I’ve invested in higher quality handbags etc, I can’t afford for them to be ruined. So this cosmetic pouch is a must have in my collection.
- Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch: I know you’re probably thinking these first two items are very similar and I don’t need both.. But let me explain, this Toiletry Pouch provides versatility, although it can still be used as a house for your make-up, it is also handy for travel and can be used as a “clutch” when you’re out on the town. This pouch doubles as a “handbag” I love it.
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Bandouliere: This is one of the classic bags that are sought after in the luxury community and I’m no exception. I am absolutely in love with the gorgeous bag. It is durable and perfect for the harsh winter months here in Canada. It can be worn casual or dressy and goes with everything. I would like the Damier Ebene canvas because it’s not to loud and longer lasting. Top handle – Cross body wear.
- Louis Vuitton 4 or 6 Key Holder: Loving this affordable piece, it’s pretty in your handbag and looks luxurious when you take it out of your bag :). Well no need to explain why I’d like to add this piece to my collection right? lol.
- Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Jewel Buckle Pump: Ok ladies, I know you’ve seen sex in the city.. and if you haven’t I’m glad I could put you on to something new. Go check out the popular classic TV series and movies, then come back. This Manolo Pump is iconic, especially in the Blue Satin Jewel Buckle color way. They aren’t just pretty, they are one of the most comfortable luxury designer heels I’ve found. I’d love to have this pump in this color and the Champagne Satin color for starts.
- Hermes Oran Sandals: Beautiful, simple, comfortable and classic. If you’re getting to know me you know I love a classic piece and that I have a care free bohemian style that I love to top into more than anything else. These sandal speak to my bohemian side and I’ve wanting them for over a year now.
- Cult Gaia Ark Bag: Another piece that speaks to my bohemian side. This is a lovely travel/summer bag, you just can’t go wrong when you pair this with a flowing summer dress. The natural aesthetic of this bag will compliment any outfit and anyone.
- Chanel Pearl Mules: I’m speechless, these mules take my breath away. I am inlove and I can’t deny the feeling. I remember the first time I saw these heels, it was on another famous Luxury Fashion Influencer/YouTuber. At the time I hadn’t yet taken the plunge into the luxury world and I just admired from a far. Now that I’ve gotten my feet wet I always come back to her.. She is no longer sold in the store and I may have to wait a couple years for her to come back around or seek her out on the gently worn market. I’m not against buying from consignment boutiques for handbags but I’m a little off put when it comes to something as personal as shoes. But I just love them so much that I may make an exceptions; but I’d prefer them brand new.
As always ladies and gents, thank you so much for click this link/post and visiting my blog. Add your email to my subscription list so you will be updated on when I post my next article. If you liked this post and would like to see the rest of what I have on my 2019 Luxury Wishlist, visit my YouTube channel and watch my video title “2019 Luxury Wishlist”. Comment – Like & Share. See you all in my next post.
The courage to change the perspective ~
MyLady Marie xoxo
Check out my 2019 Luxury Wishlist YouTube Video – Thanks 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNBmAyCiYdU